Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random thoughts and stuff

I will make this brief because the sun is shining and that doesn't happen too often here. I finished my Detonators and they have done their work, so I can post a photo.

I also finished the Retrorib socks I'd been working on. I finished them while I waited for my next weapon to arrive. Here they are:





I love this yarn, and can't for the life of me remember what it was. If you have any ideas, please let me know!




I have a bumper crop of traumatic and stressful events in my life just now and they are of the nature that I can't write about them quite yet. But I'm experiencing panic attacks and that is very, very scary. Heart racing, chest tightening. The only things that help are exercise and knitting. Even playing my mandolin doesn't seem to calm me down, which is weird. I guess I need to practice more!

No comments: