Friday, June 13, 2008

My Favorite Summertime Drink w/Recipe

My favorite summertime drink is: venti decaf sugar-free cinnamon dolce latte with light ice. The recipe is:

Drive, walk or bike to nearest Starbuck's, add order and money. Enjoy!

On another subject, Sock Wars iii, about which I MUST talk (Rule number One) has apparently devolved into an Irish sweepstakes. Yup, it's a lottery, and you have to send your name (if still alive) to Ireland to be drawn out of a hat. I hope it is a BIG hat, since there are over 300 of us left standing.

Actually, I got the news yesterday and my socks arrived today. I guess that means I can still play the game, but I do feel a bit cheesy about it.

Kudos to the folks at South West Trading Company for being such mensches about this whole debacle.

I'll post my very cute socks as soon as I find my camera.....

No comments: