Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fessing Up! For SP12

I have been remiss, and I apologize! Here are answers to both last week's and this week's questions:

Yarn that would make my stash complete: Well, I don't know if it could ever be complete, but I have never used and would like to try Socks that Rock and Malabrigo sock or other Malabrigo yarn. I think the flat feet look really fun, too!

The yarn I never want to be without is Cascade 220, which I'm sure I use more than any other non-sock yarn. I'm just finishing up that tilted duster, and of course, I used Cascade 220.

This week's questions:

Favorite place to vacation: either New York City, Los Angeles or Chicago. I love big cities more than anything. Little ones, too, like Boston ;)

Where I'd like to go: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, Africa. And Herrang for Swing Dance camp, even though the mosquitoes are rumored to be the size of pigeons.

Hey, I made Ben a hat from Wooly Wormhead's book "Going Straight" It was so fun and easy to make! All these hats are made on straight needles with short rows. Brilliant!
I also made Ben a cute washcloth with a skull on it. I found the pattern on ravelry and I'll post a link when I photo the washcloth. He likes it!







No comments: